EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2005

Bad day...

I have had a BAD DAY.. ha what is new..
Today when I woke up and attached my new stuff something dd not work right..
I did not get insulin at all today..
I kept wondering why I could not come down..

I wish I had the guts to email BB..
I just want to go and hang out sometime..
I just want to see her..
I wonder if we would be able to hang out together?
I realize that her friends played a large part of her life and I tried hard to share that with her..
I just tried to really love her..
I hope that she still knows that..
I wonder if she thinks about me.. I mean I still pass by our old apartment everyday.. Still think about things... I try so hard to get it out o my mind butthis weekend Shiny disco balls came on and I started to say "OH ... I love this song you know I heard it from.........................." but I bit my tounge to finish it off..

I had an awesome timethis weekend.. Worked Sat morning and then wnet out Sat night with P and S.. The debauchery ohh man..

The funniest part of the night was at the end when all the guys trying to take P home.. Her drunk ass being hit on as she iswalking to the exit of the club.. It was soo funny..

I got hit on only once and dancedwith myself the whole night.. These two girls called me over and asked if I was a crack head.. "Umm nope got the wrong guy" I said. I lit there cigarettes and started to walk away. As I was walking away they yelled that I was hot and wanted me to come back over. They looked really bad really tired...

Well I have another early day in the morning.
I have everything almost setup.. computer wise..
I am going to go to bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment