EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Cops, liars, Bullshit..

OMG... The DULUTH FINEST just left my apartment.. I ahve a story to tell.. all beacause of a stupid cunt... My dog is snoring how nice.. All I can do is sit here and laugh... I have been laughing now for almost 30 mins since the policeman left..
Regressing to a story..
Once upon a time I had a roomate.. She lived here for all of a month.. Causeing untold havok and damage.. WHATEVER..
She took my mailbox key... I wanted it back..
I sent her this email..

"You have mail but I still do not have my mailbox key and I will notrelease your mail until I get my mailbox key.."

seems simple enough...
Not for her.. She will not give me my mailbox key..
3 weeks ago she told me she mailed the key to me...
Waited
Patiently..
This email was last night..
She responded QUICK TO THIS..
So She shows up with the cop..
Duluth's Finest..
Cop says you have her mail..
"Yes, Sir.. She has my Mailbox key."
"You know it is a federal offense to withold mail?"
"She has a key to the mailbox..."
"Oh..." he said..
"Well mam your going to have to get a warrna to search his property.."
I told him right then he could come in and search...
Thus he did..
Riffled some papers..
"Mam, the mail is not here he only had this one peice of mail and i was set off to the side.."
I started laughing so hard....
I have nothing of hers I just wanted my mailbox key which she has in her hand right in front of me so that I do not have to pay any fine for this HELL hole of apartments...
I cannot wait to leave...
So thus is that..
She tries to say that the "Post Office" said it was delivered here like she had a tracking number on it.. over two months ago... I said was it snet certified?...... NO... Did someone have to sign for it?..... No Then how stupid cunt juice can you "Trace" it here...
I HATE FUCKING LIARS...
I HATE FUCKING STUPID CUNTS....
Why have I had to be surrounded throughout my life with people who lie and lie and think that no one knows..????
Why lie?
You are not gaining anything from it..

Ohhh... BTW I took today off.. I am sick.. I have been sick for two days.. Sinus infuction.. I amnot getting a lot done just trying to get ready for another weekend.. P and S is coming down..

So Screw you cun for if you "Get a warrant"... We will begoing to small claims court and I will soak you for all it is worth...
Lie to me again...
Just wait...
I really do not give a FUCK.. I am tired of it all..
Peope wonder why I do not have friends...
because I have issues with liars.. and people lie it is in the human nature..
Some just have it hardwired into their head that there is no other choice but to lie and lie and lie some more..

So to all you liars out there let his be a warning to you..
TAKE YOU FIST AND SHOVE IT UP YOU ASS! Take your lower lip with your other hand pull it over your head and swallow/... I will not put up with you or your likes ever.. I never have and never will..
AGAIN..

Any comments?
forward them to me leave them here..
You want a stupid cunts email address let me know.. I have one for you..
In my old days I would have emailed bombed her.. NOT ANYMORE>>
I have the power of posting.. :)
Not like I have an audience.. ut myself.. That is why I am so blunt.. I do not have to edit anything..
Later.. Watch out for stupid cunts trying to spread her filth around..
Ohh yeah did I ever tel you how I would not do it... Even though she would open her legs up for me.. I was still so devasted and compared her to BB.. I would not touch it with a ten foot pole..
Ohh but she tried.. She got inthe shower which I promptly finished washing my hair and got out...
That is a whole story in itself...

I am going back to packing so I can move out by the first..

No comments:

Post a Comment