EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2005

Your filthy.. and gorgeous...

And so it is...

I went back home to Nashvile this weekend.. Packed the dog up and left.. I got into Nashvegas aroiund 4 pm making it in awesome time..

I was looking through my truck and came across a CD. I can remember making this trip a few times with BB beside me... Either not talking or us talking our heads off..
The first track is fast car...
Anyways I sat in retrospect the whole time I was driving to and from...


When I got there I went to m grandmothers new house and saw it for a few moments and then got ready to go out.. I need to go and buy some things so that I did.. Although I went for some CK low rise briefs.. I got a pair of shoes.. go figure..
Saturday night out on the town in Nashville.. I was dressed to the nine in my french cuffed shirt and hot ass jeans..
I found out that we where going to go to a country western bar and I was not to thrilled about it at all..
Although I must say that I had a blast at the second place that we ended up at..


So after just having a good time and taking in a few drinks.. we decided to go to the STAGE.. Umm not exactly the place that I would have at the top of my list... But once again I was SURPRISED!!!

After having a good night and tieing a few drinks on we ended the night at P's friends house that I will name S..
S is a banker and has been with the current bacnk now for ten years.. She makes good enough money to travel the world on pretty much a whim.. She is crazy but demands alot of attention when she drinks..


This post has been sitting in the DRAFT stage for a while now.. I felt the need to publish it..

No comments:

Post a Comment