EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2005

Moving...

I think I am moving closer to the city VERY soon.. I have found a place.. I am excited..
The past two weekends I went to Nashville.. Saturday night I went back and came back Sunday morning for my manager shift at chilis... I took K back and showed her around since I did not want to make the trip by myself.. I thought showing her around up there would be fun ... I have not been able to post as much lately because I am in the process of getting packed up for the move. I should be moving or looking to be out of here y the 1st of the month.. That way I have the whole Labor day weekend to move.

I am so excited. I am getting a BRAND NEW apartment.. The pait is still drying on this place. I am signing a year lease and have a fourth floor apartment. 14 or 15 foot ceilings.. 2 bedroom 2 bath.. Just incase I have alot of visitors cause I am sick of having people using my bathroom.. J/K That was ashot at you P... ;) .. I have been sick today. the new hours I am working is not helping to much..

My diabetes is also kicking my ass. I am in a catch 22.. I have to eat but my stomach does not want me to... So what do you do? I cannot afford to loose weight again and drop.. I have to keep it around 150+... I have worked for 6 months now to get more fat back on my body sinceI lost muscle mass due to not having my shit under control.. Ohh wait I was told at first I did not have diabetes.. Humm fuck them.. Living with an insulin pump on my side.. HA...

Ohh well I am doing a hell of alot better with this thing taking care of me 24/7...
I was worried about intimacy and what someone would think about having this close to my side but taking it off helps alot...

Well I am working split hours now go in about right now.. HA.. then leave work around 2 or 3 in the morning.. then go back in around noon.. and leave around 7 or 8.. Not good hours.. I need to work more than that..

Ohh well.. I gues I should go to work and get something done....
If your reading this have a good day..

No comments:

Post a Comment