EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tired...

Can you ever wonder to much about something?

There are so many what if's that you have to put hings behind you...
I understand that I am a good person some place inside me....
Sometimes it is just so hard to think that I am a great person... yet why am I so life deficient..
I am a well rounded person and have a lot ot offer someone but it is just finding that somene that is willing to put up with me..
I am alot to handle I am sure..
I try to be a patient and loving person making sure that the person I have fallen in love with knows it on a constant basis.
I always had a rule that whenever I left I would tell someone, anyone my grandmother whoever that I loved them. I made sure that they knew that I cared about them. You never know when it could be your last time to see them and their beautiful being.

Still I have not found the reason to email BB..
I am sure that she has a life that she wants and has an abundant source of caring peeople.
I wonder if she has moved on.
I mean I know that she told me all the time that she did not love me like I did her.. but none the less I had to have left some impression on her. I have to had to shown her at some point that I did love her for who she was and everything that she was. I knew things that she wanted to accomplish and I cared enough to make sure, to the best of my ability, that she would have a chance to do it. I gave her something.... hope... A little self confidence trying to show her that stop listening to every one telling you that you cannot do something and do it. Prove them wrong....

I have proved people wrong all my life..

If I never trust or love anyone again in my life I will still be happy. I have always held up to my word. When I would say I would do something for someone or be someplace in their life I was their. I have my feeling of accomplishment. If I shall never do anything with my life I know that I have done something for someone else in my life. That is all that really matters. I have always said that I am not a selfish person. If I shall ever be accused of being selfish then that person has no idea of who I am or what I stand for.

Now that people have left for college and I am still in someplace that I never thought in a million yearsI would be.. I do not know what to do with myself.
I have drown myself with work. 70-75 hours a week. I come home only to sleep and feed the animals...

I wish that I could let myself let her go.. I do not know why she is constantly in my head... There was only one other person I lamented over and thought about for a long time after they left my life. S..... But after as long as we where "together" and the things we went through as well it is understandable.
BB even constantly told me that she did not want what I wanted and that she just felt like she could not love me like I did.

Oh well.. I just put down what is in my head..

I just hope that she is happy.. I say that all the time. I hope the best for S as well. I hope that the sun graces their smiles everyday like it should. I hope they never want nor need anything and that the people they choose to surround themselve with care as much for them as they do. S seemed so happy with the guy she was with.. I hope if BB is with someone they make her happy.

I think I mad her happy.. I tried to at least make her smile everyday.. I try to make every one smile every day so that it does not show my true inside.. I do hurt alot. I am very hard on myself. I wsh I was a better person all the time..

Things that people really do not know.

I just wish that BB would email me sometime and say...
"You know your a really great guy.. Thanks so much for kicking my ass.. I did truely care for you.. I was just not ready for what ou had to offer me.. " You know.. Something that wold reassure me that it really is no me.. That I do not have to be so hard on myself...

I hate failure..
But Everything was as much my fault as it was hers. Things in a relationship is a shared responsibilty. It will always take two people to make anything like love work.. So when there is failure it falls on both people.

I go through these phases were I write alot and not write alot...
Sometimes I am so exhausted I jus come home and let my thoughts go into the past.. forever falling into the massive thoughts that run through my head...

Well with that.. knowing I have at least ONE reader I am going to bed.. P we will see you this weekend when I come home..
I will be back in Nashville this coming weekend..
Trying to blow off some steam and get some R&R..

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:09 AM

    Hot News From The Automotive Lending Industry!!

    +++++++++Current Profile+++++++++
    InterFinancial Holdings, Corp (IFLH)
    Current Price $0.036
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Is this an undiscovered gem priced to go higher!!
    Please read the following Announcement in its Entirety and Consider the Possibilities�
    Watch this One to Trade!

    IFLH announces Senator David Cain has joined its Board of Directors!!

    IFLH volume trading is beginning to surge with landslide Announcement. The value of this
    stock appears poised for growth! This one should not remain on the ground floor for long.

    BREAKING NEWS!!
    InterFinancial Holdings, Corp. (OTC Pink Sheets: IFLH - News) announced that they have added
    David Cain to their board of directors. David Cain is currently the Chairman of the advisory
    board to TTI (Texas Transportation Institute). Senator Cain represented Senate District 2 for
    eight years in the Texas Senate and Chaired the Senate State Affairs Subcommittee on
    Transportation and served nine terms in the Texas House of Representatives for District 107.

    During his twelve years as Chairman of the House Committee on Transportation, Senator Cain�s
    efforts on behalf of the people of Texas have been widely recognized. He was named to Texas
    Monthly Magazine�s list of Ten Best Legislators, the Dallas Morning News said he was one of
    the outstanding legislators of the 73rd session, and the Texas Department of Transportation
    awarded him the Russell H. Perry Award in 1995 for his efforts to gain public awareness of
    the need for and benefits of transportation facilities in the State of Texas.

    Jeffrey C. Bruteyn, Managing Director, stated, We at InterFinancial are proud to have such a
    widely recognized Senator join our board and oversee out automotive lending division. His
    affiliations and connections to the automotive industry will be invaluable to our company.
    Senator Cain will be instrumental in expediting our approval to use a government issued Seller
    Finance License.

    Seller Finance Licenses are very difficult to obtain and are usually reserved for the Big Boys
    with heavy lobbyists. These licenses are highly coveted because it allows the finance company
    to collect the entire down payment, instead of paying a portion of it to the taxing authority.
    This dramatically helps a finance company�s bottom line if the buyer defaults on the loan.

    With the new GPS tracking systems being installed on every car to dramatically improve
    repossessions and with Senator Cain on the Board of Directors, InterFinancial Holdings
    is ready to take their business to the next level.

    Conclusion:

    The examples above show the Awesome, Earning Potential of little known Companies
    That Explode onto Investor�s Radar Screens. This stock will not be a Secret for long.
    Then You May Feel the Desire to Act Right Now! And Please Watch This One Trade!!
    GO IFLH!

    All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own,
    take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. Any statements that express or
    involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans,
    projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of
    historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward looking statements are based
    on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a
    number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially
    from those presently anticipated. This newsletter was paid four thousand dollars from a party
    (IR Marketing). Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of
    words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects". in compliance with Section 17(.b), we disclose
    the holding of IF LH shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent
    conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation
    of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made
    regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in
    our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance
    on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving
    various risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth
    in the forward- looking statements. This is not solicitation to buy or sell stocks, this text is
    for informational purpose only and you should seek professional advice from registered financial
    advisor before you do anything related with buying or selling stocks, penny stocks are very high
    risk and you can lose your entire investment.

    ReplyDelete