EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wake up..

I am getting ready for work and just signed in because I had a dream..
The dream was about BB.. She and I where in an apartment someplace in our past... There where lots of characters including some of hers that she currently has.. and some of mine... Everything was intertwined.. but it could also be the fact that I would drift in and out of my REM cycle due to my phone constantly going off.. God I love my job... Ohh well.. I will be working long hours now.. back to the grind.. The dog is ripping my leg off wanting to go out.. and the cat is begging for food and attention.. I gots to go to work.. Ohhh Iam posting some digital pics today maybe one or two..

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:15 PM

    Hey Chris its Jessica ... where are those pics you said you where gonna post ? Huh huh huh ? : )

    ReplyDelete