EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2005

People from my past..

there is a big weekend in sore for me..
P is coming down first of all..

But a little recap on this week....
I started my week of by getting a generous donation from the manufacture of the pump that I want to get. They are giving me the pump until my assholes of insurance decidedes to pay for it in September. So from now until then I am on their pump and their supplies. It has been very hard to write down my thoughts and write thing in my blog since work has really consumed my life lately... But with P coming down that is all going to change... She is bringing me a plethra of gifts... Saber and a new computer from my mothers house. I found that the software that I needed to run my pump was a little beefy and my older computer would not handle it. SO thanks mom.. You have been very helpful lately... I am gonna run to bed since I have to be up at three in the morning to check my sugar.. I will ge to posting lots soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment