EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Ewww..

I am officially sick..
I slept all monday.. after she left I went home and slept.. still woke up late for work..
I slept a good bit today and woke up ON TIME..
BUT, alas feeling like total shit..

It was Tuesday and I got some new movies at the buster..
Yay.. let me tell you I am so excited to have new movie tuesday..
I have to go early because believe it or not people actually do the same thing as me...
I still have yet to go by the old place..
Part of me is still holding out for some reason..

I still have yet to go to the grocery store for my place..
Yet again another hold out..
I have not moved the bed that I placed in front of the tv this weekend..
I have still yet to unpack my presents..
Man..
all the motivation is gone from me..
But I blame it all on me.
And I blame it on not feeling to well..

I cannot sleep enough.. and that is not usual for me..
Stomach problems are back again..
Yet I like to suffer..
So even though I do have health insurance i am not going to the doc..
I am scared of what they will find..
I know there is something pretty major wrong with my shit..
i will just go until I am on my death bed..
After the holidays..
That is a good procrastination excuse..

I do not feel like I will be working at this job much longer.
There is alot of disention in the ranks around here..
I am getting more and more mindless and STUPID fucking reports to make up..
I mean why complain?
It means more overtime right?
Not really..
I do not want to slave my waking moments here.
I have sleep to be catching..

I feel as if a part of me is missing..
I am a fucking moron..

No comments:

Post a Comment