EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2004

So i am stil sitting my happy ass in the hospital...
Doing really nothing but seeing the death and destruction of the tidal wave...
Doctors really arguing over what is wrong with my health and trying to figure out what is happening to my body..
It is literally tearing my body apart though..
The constant rollercoaster ride of my blood sugar..
It is bewildering the doctors.. along with me...
I have had some nice nurses though..
Treatment is good but the first day they where starving me and now they are bringing me all kinds of food at my requests..
I missed work and the holiday pay..
Which sucks I think i will call my insurance agent to take advantage of my life insurance loss of income part...
This I have been told is something the will be chronic..
Whether diabetes or not...
I just want to go home and be by myself...





These words brought to you by Ogo. Find out more at www.ogo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment