EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2004

well here i sit in my hospital bed...
now for the second day..
my blood sugar has been swinging like a playground swingset..
High Low.. Normal High..
stomach has been hurting enough to make me double over and writhe in pain.. I am alone here now..
My grandmother came down along with my mother..
They stayed the night and as long as they could today..
I talked on my phone to work getting some things done but yet not enough...
Having three doctors seems to be more of a burden rather than blessing, because they are conflicting in their assumptions.
One moment i have early onset diabetes and then the next They have no idea...
So here i sit..
Alone and bored..
No one to talk to and nothing to do but watch disaster..
Ohh well I will just sit here a little longer.
Not like I have a choice...
Mobile land out





These words brought to you by Ogo. Find out more at www.ogo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment