EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2004

why do i wait to get presents for my family after i buy for my friends and non family?
I have already bought for everyone but my family..
I guss ccause it is soo hard to buy for them...
I get the same general things for people every year...
ohh well...
I am done shopping though i accomplished everythings for my family in thirty minuetsor less... do it like this every year..
i hate christmas...
I hate my life right now...
I om fine in most aspects of my life but in others I am soo fucked..
I am looking forward though to seeing my grandmother..
I miss her.. every christmas that comes i try and treat it like it is her last.. I am thankful every year that comes and goes that I have the ability to spend it with her..
I am glad that there is nothing wrong in that aspect of my life...
I could not take anymore loss..
I would be devastated...





These words brought to you by Ogo. Find out more at www.ogo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment