EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hmm

As I sit trapped in my house peering out the windows things never cease to amaze me. They are shooting a RAP video in the front of my house. The whole street is closed down and everything. Some young "buck" all of about 13 is rapping and riding his bike with his posse. I was up this morning at 4am cause I could not sleep and started doing things round the house. When daylight came I showered and got ready and took the dog for his cut. He was getting a little shaggy... When I came home from dropping him off I started the chores around the house and yard.
Came in for my daily nap and woke up to about 80 people on my front porch and camped out in front of my house.

Ok cool... at first..

My driveway was blocked and I had to pickup the dog. When I pulled out of my driveway EVERYONE started just staring. Now ok...
Come back with the dog and they will not let me on my own street. WTF!!!
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!
Last time I checked that is my house and my monthly burden to pay. Not your for some stupid kids video. I was thoroughly pissed now. Still camped out on my porch and in front of my house.
Te weekends I am here I like to work in my yard and let my dogs out with me. There is no reason why I and my dogs have to suffer because of some stupid ass video crap. Oh well I made it clear along with ALL of my neighbors who where put out that we where not happy about them camping in front of our place.
I never take time to sit and write about anything more. I am constantly just going and working. I live a depressed life.
I think I am going to do something I have never done here in Atlanta. I am going to go to a bar by myself tonight. I have nothing else to do tonight or in the morning. I am going do things right though. I just need an escape right now. I need to have a change. I was torn about staying here in Atlanta for a couple of reasons, but like before I need to learn to look out for just myself. If I cannot please myself I will never be able to make anyone else happy. I loathe solitude. I have come to find that out. I need stimulus I need action something going on.
Well there are things going on in my life right now that I will discuss at a later time but as for right now this is not the time nor the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment