EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

To vent

So last night I sat down and wrote about a four page letter to whom it may concern about the things that have recently happened in my life. Why? because I wanted to tell my side of the story and the reasoning behind things and also try to get questions and answers on what happened, I hear different stories from different people and since I cannot get a straight story I want my side heard. Upon completing my letter and proofreading it many times I will post it here. This has always helped me cope by taking the thoughts and ideas that where in my head and getting them out. This has always been a release for my anger and despair and I am not about to stop any of it now. I am not sure who reads this anymore but I guess we will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment