EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

Pay Time

I rarely like to throw things back in people's face..


What am I talking about... When I know I am right I stand by my opinion and choices whole heatedly. Sometimes of course I get burned... But, of course when I accomplish something that feeling in the past of failure has just all faded away.

Appraisal on the house today.. Going to see what I can go to the bank with...
I am so very close to having my debt reduction goals completed. Except my car... But, who could blame me for buying such a hot car....

Went to court Wednesday. Not fun. Pleaded not guilty and have another court date. Lovely. Prolonging it even more.
I have to go back in July 30th. The officer has to prove that I was doing what he wrote me the ticket for.

Looks like I will be closing on the house on Monday. I am excited. I am going to get everything I wanted out of this refi and even have a lower payment. I am totally excited. I am going to get a fence and get that retaining wall built ASAP. Looking into the home theatre system as well that way I can get this HUGE ass TV out of here.

Life is looking real good for me right now. Only complaint I can think of................. Well.. I cannot think of any.

For all the people in my past that hurt me... hope your happy... I know that I am now. For everyone that saw me struggle through my life... I do not have to do that anymore. I have become very fortunate in my life to where I am not needing to struggle. I can afford things I want. If I go out and see something I want to buy.. I buy it.. No longer worrying about the money troubles that plague most Americans..

This luxury has come at a high cost though..

I am away from my family. Moved here to help someone else out. Seems like that is all they wanted me for. I work enough for two people therefore I do not have time to go out and really meet new people and socialize. Not like I need to because I have a great network of friends now through work, but something I just used to do ya know?

It really feels good to have money in the bank and a fall back fund. I just hope that life keeps looking up from here because it seems I have not reach the highest point yet.
I still want kids..

No comments:

Post a Comment