EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Life..

Just a little insight as to the past couple of days that have added to my freaking soap opera of a life... Where to start..
Well this past weekend I lost someone in my life.
Saturday I was a prisoner in my own house due to some fly by night video production company filming a video in front of my house.
Saturday night I accidentally defaced a national landmark...
Sunday I started having stomach issues again.
Monday actually a normal day except for my seclusion from people. I paced a lot and could not sit for to long periods of time.
I came home and today or early this morning someone was shot and killed on my neighbors front porch.
I have all the while today I had to schedule a Dr's appointment for tomorrow to handle what is going on.
I just got done with my appraisal. I learned a ton about the housing market and the neighborhood that I live in...
Now I am waiting on my mother to get here.
This weekend I have a photo session planned... Was for the family here but it looks like it is just going to be the boys. I have my family portraits that was shot a couple of weeks ago that I have to hang and find frames for and company all weekend long.
Thank goodness I got OCD over the weekend and cleaned about every crack and crevice in my house. I really could not leave anyways so what is the use of trying when I could just stay here and accomplish things... I was not wanted anywhere else.
So if you could find something else to put on my plate right now.. bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment