EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2007

What to do..

I do not know where my life is going right now, nor do I really care anymore. I really do not understand things sometimes but I guess things are better left unexplained and left alone. We all have our quest for answers and information. Sometimes we like what we hear other times we cannot accept the truth. I have so much going on in my life right now I am unsure what to cancel and what to go through with. I do knot this though. I hate being home now.
When someone sticks by you through everything..


There is no use in writing here about this.
I burned bridges that I never should have because of someone. I stayed in GA for something that is no longer there.

I think I need help. I really do. There has to be a screw loose in my head or something wrong. I dunno but things are not right with me, and they have not been for a while now. I think I am going to add to the change that was put on me this weekend by forcing in more changes. I am no longer needed or wanted so there is no reason to be where I am at. I need to really look closely at my life and my situation and see if this is where I should be. I thought it was but I guess not anymore. I do know this though. I need to put this done here more often because I have been slacking a lot lately. I have been so consumed with myself that I have fallen of the path where I wanted to be.

I am so confused right now and left with so many unanswered questions I will have to seek out and make up my own answers. That is the only thing I know to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment