EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2007

What to sya..

He has already won your heart.. he took you to dance lessons something I am not able to do... He has already pulled your attention away from me. I can only sit down and talk to you and tell you and try and show you that I can. That I want another try to show you that I do care.
I have been the biggest letdwon in your life and I am sorry. All I can do is ask for forgiveness and see if you accept it. Asl to see if I can show you that I do care. But, if he has already pulled your attention toward him enough to walk away from me then he is a much better man than I am. I am going to be 110% honest with you right now. He is there where you are, he has the ability to do things that I cannot in your life, therefore he has the upper hand. I can only tell you right now how I feel about you. How sorry I am about everything I did.
He has the ability to be by you all week and weekend long, I have the ability to only love you and tell you I love youin so many ways, but being that close he wil always win.
K, I can only tell you about the felings that I have for you and only have been made more apparent by your absense. By the feeligns I have gone through thinking about you. Even as I sit here righ now I cannot even type this because I am shaking so bad. There was so much I wanted to show you this weekend, and last. I wanted to snatch you up and wisper I am sorry over and over again.

You have seen me though health and sickness. You watched me work for everything I have and wanted to share with you. All I can do is write this to tell you how sorry I am for doing what I did. I just wish I knew what I was doing to push you away far enough that someone else would grab your attention, someone would make you happy.
I know actions speak louder than words, but all I have right now is words. Just whatever you do please be happy, I truely want that for you more than anything. If it means breaking my heart then so be it, I can only tell you what I have learned about my feelings for you and let you think about that. But, I have always had you in my heart. You where there, I just never let you know. I let the moments pass us by over and over andnever realized it. I never grabbed your hand when I should have, never pulled you in tighter to me and hugged you like I should have. I FAILED. For the first time I can remember I failed and did it with you.

I want to see and touch you so bad it physically hurts.

Whoever you choose or whichever direction you choose to go I understnad. I was a bad person. All I can do is tell you I understnad what you want and need now. Most likely it is already to late. I just want one more chance to show you that you are the important person in my life and I do love you and care for you. I am not afraid to stand on a chair in the middle of a crowded room and profess that anymore. I want to show you but understnad you are trying to walk away from me. I know this. I know that I care about you and the time we spent together. I am so sorry I never showed that to you before. I know you have told me you are done with me and understnad, but I am trying to tell you before you slip away that I was wrong and I want to try and make it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment