EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2007

It came in my inbox...

In the past two weeks I have got some real bad emails in my inbox. Some take me by total surpise whihle others are that standard junk mail...
Here are some of the titles as of late...

"Hello from your father"
"Hi"
"Something I forgot to tell you"

Life is funny sometimes, you are going along the road which you think is the best trotting along without a care in the world. Then all the sudden you hit a traffic jam and are sitting there for a while not really going anywhere, kind of spinning your wheels per say.
Then the road opens back up again. Then you hit a hhuge detour, throws you from the path you thought you where taking.

I guess it is all about the ability to adjust to the things that are being thrown at you. It all depends on how you cope with it. How you deal with the slowdowns and detours. Generally I can adapt well to change in most areas of my life. Not all though. I have a serious issue when dealing with seperation of people that are close to me, or that I let close to me.
I am going to try and hide my feelings from people as much as possible this time in my life and keep things under wrap and try and deal with them on my own. I need to learn not to depend on anyone but myself. As bad it sounds I have come to realize it to be the truth in my life.

With Monday coming and having to go and find otu what is wrong with me I need to be relaxed as possible, but things just keep on coming to me. I do not want to go to the doctors office with a heavy heart or head. I guess I will have to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment