EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Time to think..

I have told you what has been heavy on my heart. I understnad that you want time and space away and I am sorry for bothering you. In previous posts and texts I have tried to tell you how utterly sorry and devastated I am for doing what I did to you.
K, you have meant the world to me and I trampled on what I loved. I am so sorry for that and I wish I could take it back, but I can't, you can either move forward with or without me but, I love you. I just wish I could walk away from this pain I have but it is impossible to do. This will be my last writing post on here until things are set in stone as to what is going to happen between us.

I hope that one day I will be able to show you what I wish I did not do in the past. I would like to try and talk to you as to why I think I did the things I did but, that is on your schedule and not mine. If you could ever find it in your heart to forgive I know that I would never let you or myself down. You are such a great person and I would be honored if you stayed in my life.

I love you more than ever now for making me realize what I did. I apprecaite the smallest things that we had together.

No comments:

Post a Comment