EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2005

If I am never in your life again.

If I am never in your life again I understand.
If I hurt you soo much I understand..
This street does goes both ways..
The hurting is felt by both of us..
Sometimes it just seems like you like to not think about the effect from the cause...
Sometimes you act without wondering what if..
Anyways..
I will miss being apart of your life..
You have helped me out soo much I could not begin to thank you...
As much trouble and trying ties as we have had it has been fun..
I will ove you for who you really are..
I was always there for you... answering you calls and texts.. Helping you when others failed you..
I just want you to know that...
I was there for you..
I hope you find someone that will be there for you better than me and take better care of the relationship than I ever did..
I guess there are times when we have to let go..
I have to let go sometime..
I cannot wait for the phone to ring...
I will not..
You where not ready for what I offered you..
Live you life...
Make your mistakes..
If you ever need any help know that I will be there for you no matter what..
I promise that..
Even after all we have put me through..
I would drop what I needed to and help you out..
Just remember to ask..
I will love you..
But I think it is time I let you go and me be alone...
You are a smart woman..
You will do it on your own..
I still believe and have faith in your strength as a person..
Just set your sights high and NEVER look back!!
I wish you all the best...
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment