EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2005

What a day..

Yesterday was pretty big..
I stalked the FREE MONEY FUGITIVE..
I have put together a team so that we can canvass the area alot better.

After the stalking episode I decided to go and meet with her.
We met at Target near her house and talked for a good long while almost an hour.
The air was cleared and things put to rest.
I feel much better about life and about what was said.
I apologized, but of course not her..
I talked she listened and we both agreed on things.
I am just tired of being in the middle of things..
I cannot deal!

So on another note today is going to be a long day. I work here and ALL day at Chilis. I am going to be a play manager. YAY! OTIS!
Soo things will be fun there today.
Free Food..
13 bucks an hour!
What more could you ask for? I am going to get all snazzzzed up and go in there looking like a million dollars! They are going to be SHOCKED..
I am working on plans for this weekend..
Not sure what to do as of yet but I want to go out and meet people..
Since I cannot depend solely on one person..
Which I thought I could..
But it is ok..
I will be ok..
She will be ok..
I am grateful we got to talk..
Anyways..
I am going to run..
Good luck on my search for eternal happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment