EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2005

Life with a needle...

Soo Friday it started.
I started my life with diabetes and sticking myself with a needle to give myself insulin so that my body can try to be normal.
Once a day now at eleven am I stick myself at give me a dose of 24 hour insulin.
It is helping a little but not contrilling it all the way.
Also My personal life is changing again.
She is moving out.

Chosing to leave because of whatever reason..
I will be lonely in the next weeks...
But I cannot help it..
Maybe I should move on and let her figure herself out..
But if and when I move on she would lose me and we would lose each other..
Our paths could cross another day down the road..
Who knows..
I guess it does not matter anymore what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment