EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2005

Truth honesty?

In one fail swoop my life changed..
Well in one fail high actually...
When you find out you have been betrayed and lied to what else is there to do?
When you give you whole heart to someone and they trample on it where do you turn when they are done with you??

The hardest thing I had to do I did it today..
No more lies..
No more asking for attention..
It is over..
I did not make the choice for her to leave..
She choose it herself..

She knew..
Well she knew when it was over..
But all the lying and covering up..
Will no longer go on..
I will be alone..
I would rather be alone than be lied to..
Well that is life though isn't it?
I loved her with all my heart..
I still do..
But she apparently has no heart for me to trample on..

But she no longer can hurt me..
One day we will look back at this..
We will look back at this and say how stupid things where.
How dumb the choices we made.
She will never regret anything she has done.
For she was always right.

But I will regret the way things happened..
Because I was stupid for so long...
Because I was blinded and did not want to see what was going on..
But love is blind..

I am the worst person in the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment