EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2005

Wow POWER

So today I have ordering POWER.. I am placing a huge logistical order with our supplier of equipment.. UPS Logistics.. Sticking it to the company that is trying to stick it to me.. MWAHAHAHAH... Anyways not really..
I am working doubles today.. AND NEXT WEEK long hours.. I am going to have to suck it up and work nights for the end of the week.. Ohh well Never hurts to have a nice little check at the end of the day..
Nonethe less the roomates car broke down. :( early morning trips to Marta to help him out.. I feel bad for him..
I talked to one of his friends last night..
Gay of course..
But he made me feel better about my situation..
He has been a diabetic since the ripe old age of 14..
Been on the pump now for years..
Me just starting this voyage..
It is still the first day on the cruise that will last my entire life...
We talked and talked until Liam's phone went dead..
I feel soo much better about handling this problem and taking care of the situation rather than what has been going through my head..
Lots of bad thoughts..
Soo I am going to post this and come back to this topic soon..
I wish life where easier right now..
Christopher..
I wish I had someone to help make it easier.. Ohh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment