EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

You read what I want you to...

It is kind of funny..
When someone wants me to read what is going on in their life they let me..
When they want you to feel bad for them they post it for everyone to see..
Otherwise they keep the posts "friends only", after I have been taken off that list..
So whatever..
If you want to keep part of your life private cool..
Keep it all private..
I do not want to read only when things are going bad..
What do you want me to do?

Soo today was an adventure in itself..
I get off from working for 12 hours and come home..
Lay on the couch for 15 mins and get a call stating that my roomates car is broke down..
I offered help and drove into downtown ATL.
Ewww..
I get there promptly call a tow and begin the waiting game..
2.5 hours later the truck to tow shows up..
I promptly get cursed out when I tell him where we are going..
G-D traffic..
"Hey budy," I thought to myself, "if you do not like you job then get another one, but do not complain or take it out on me."
He had no idea that I had just worked all night long and that this was cutting into my sleepy time!
Soo after the LONG drive back, because he would not go to fast...
I drift right off to sleep...
Waking up at around the normal 12Am..

Yesterday I was given the clearence for the Day hours..
I will be working days for a little while!!!
At least for a couple of months.. YAY@!@@!@@
I am excited about that!

Soo when things are going bad I have just reminded myself to look at the good..
Because that is all I have anymore..
The good thoughts..
The good memories..
I just need to get my good appetite back..

Well I was given a challenge to get two dates by the end of the week..
Why?
To help me in the moral department..
I am a little down and all so maybe blowing some moey on some random chick will help right?
Wine them and dine them..
I dunno..
We will see..

I think that solitude will do me good for the time being..
Who knows..
I might just hire a prostitute..
I know I will get action at the end of the night no matter what!

Well I guess it is off to the work..
I have surfed and played long enough now..
Remember when you think you know someone and trust them
Most likely..
You have no clue..
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment