EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ode to the weeekend..

So another weekend has gone by..
Another week at that..
Lonley and dissapointing week..

It seems so easy for you to let go..
To shut that chapter in your life and move on..
Without a thought..
Without a glance back..
Turn your head and there you go..

Will you one day look back?
Will you think of the good times we had?
Will you ever forget what we had together?

I guess those things do not really matter any more..
My mother came down this weekend..
She helped me feel better..
Which is something that has not doen alot in my life..

Someone who has really never been there is now there when I have needed her..
It is really weird in fact..
Ohh well I am not complaining about anything..
She brought our dog down as well..
Made me feel great..
Saber..
The dog I hated fo so long because he chewed my shit up..

I think I am going to get me a little runt..
Something that will keep me company..
Something that will love me for me and not turn it's back on me..
That is what I need..

Be the best relationship I have had in a long time..
I am soo lonely in life..
I guess I have been lonely for a long time..
I never really relaized it..
Ohh well..

Woe is not me..
I will go through life as happy as I can make it..
I will live my life and make no one happy but me..
That is all I can do..
That is all I should have been doing..

I have soo much to be thankful for in my life anyways why should I worry about trivial things anymore..
Why should I let someone bring me down..
I am a good person..
I have high hopes and goals..
I will be just fine..

Well I just wondered why it seemed so easy for one person to go on..
Why not me..
Why is it not as easy for me..
Who knows..

I will just try to live my own life and try to just make me happy..
Live on.........

No comments:

Post a Comment